Sunday, September 30, 2012

Creating what I love!

Do you wonder what scrapbooking is or if its the right hobby for you? Do you need a new hobby or a place to relax?

Scrapbooking is a creative hobby that helps to preserve your memories through art, writting and photography. It's a way to add a story and personal touch to your memorable moments. This simple and beautiful hobby lets you bring an occasion back to life for generations to share.

Scrapbooking allows you to relax as well as enjoy each moment of your creativity. It can be enjoyed alone or in groups and allows you to share these great moments of creation with your loved ones and friends. It is a wonderful hobby that allows you to express yourself and your personal style.

Here at Simply Scrappy I am focused on providing high-quality creativity and customer satisfaction. I will happily do everything I can to meet your expectations. With a variety of classes to choose from I'm sure you'll be happy working with me.

I've been a dedicated scrapbooker for over eleven years now. I love this hobby and learning all the latest tips, tools and techniques for it; which I will gladly pass on to you! I enjoy helping newcomers find a passion for scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting and more!

My ultimate goal is to promote creativity through fun and educational adult and children's classes and events. I am eager to share my addiction with you.

I am currently offering classes at the following locations:
North Las Vegas Michaels.
6990 N. 5th St. North Las Vegas, NV 89084
702-649-4910

Nellis Family Housing
4601 Richard Kisling Drive Las Vegas, NV 89115
(702) 677-3660

I am looking forward to the opportunity to inspire you and deliver the best creativity possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment