Sunday, September 30, 2012

What's Your Hobby

There are so many crafts and hobbies out there to choose from now and days; from jewlery to scrapbooking. Hearing what others do for fun is not only inspirational for me but also lets me connet with others. So what's your hobby and how long have you been doing it?

•I have been scrapping for nearly eleven years now.
•I also make cards and other paper crafts which I've been doing for almost five years.
•I love to design & sew clothing, something I've been doing for about fourteen years.
•I've been drawing since I was about 10, so almost twenty years.
•I make crochet afhgans and have been doing that for about 10 years.
•I've recently gotten into quilting (I've only made one!)
•I love making clay flowers and hope to get more involved with that since I've only been doing it about 2 months.
•I've been an enthusiastic photographer for nearly fifteen years.
•And lastly I am hoping to dabble in jewlery within the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment