Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall Into Cropping

I just can't get enough of good friends and scrapbooking!  Not only do I host a monthly crop night at Michaels I also hold one at my house every other month.  Each month has a special theme and we all get together to have a great time laughing, cropping and eating.  With fall in the air September's crop was of course fall themed.
 
I used my Autumn Celebrations Cricut cartridge to make fun name tags, food tags, festive bingo boards and a super cute fall banner to adorn the wall. 
 

And what crop would be complete without a LO to show it off!  I chose to keep the LO pretty simple so it wouldn't compete with my favorite fall PP.  I added just a pop of color with the bright green and threw in some deep reds just for fun.  I used my Bloom Cricut cartridge and the leftover leaves from our bingo boards to add the perfect fall touch to finish off the LO.

No comments:

Post a Comment