Sunday, November 11, 2012

Yummy Cookies

I love baking and one of my favorite things to bake are cookies.  Being a scrapbooker I usually take photos of everything that goes on in a typical day.  However I've never been able to get photos of myself baking cookies. 

Until last week!  With my mom visiting, I finally had someone available to take pictures for me and voila!  I was able to make a super cute LO all about my love of making cookies.


Since I love color I decided to add a much needed "pop" to my otherwise subtle background choices and added in some butterfly PP to add some flair.  As a finishing touch I used my Pooh Font Set Cricut cartridge and an acid free marker to make a yummy cookie title.


What a delicious LO!  Makes me wanna start baking some more cookies.  I hope y'all enjoy this project and that it inspires you to get creative; whether you bake, scrapbook or just enjoy life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment