Friday, October 12, 2012

Fabulous Students

I love scrapbooking!  It is one of my favorite hobbies and I love sharing all the new things I learn with others.  That's why I love working at Michaels as a "paper crafts" instructor.  I get to share my passion for paper crafts with others who share the hobby or are just getting started.  It also allows me to connect with people and to make some great friends along the way.  In honor of my students and the classes they take I make pages for each of them, showcasing their beautiful projects!

Here are my latest pages:




I hope they inspire you to stop by and see me, take a class or just make something crafty!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful job you have! You are lucky to get to share what you love and get paid for doing it. Your pages are really adorable! Love all those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete