Thursday, October 18, 2012

OMG!

I finally got one of my layouts done that I just had to share with all of you! 

Last September the Cricut company (Provo Craft) held a Cricut Anniversary Promotion that I thought that it would be fun to enter.  So I filled out the entries and waited.  Five long months later I received an email announcing that I had won the $5000 craft room makeover!!!!  I couldn't believe it. 

To be perfectly honest it had been so long since I'd entered I'd forgotten I had.  Since I'd never won anything before in my life, my realist side stepped in and I contacted the Cricut legal department to verify that the email was not a mistake or scam.  After several days of verification I got the thumbs up....it was real and I had won!!!

I began talking to one of the representatives about how I wanted to spend the $5000 dollars.  The company was fantastic, they even let me pick out exactly what I wanted!!!  Since my craft room was completely upgraded already I decided to ask for merchandise.  You can imagine my joy when 7 large boxes arrived at my place in March. 

I received a Cuttlebug with 17 folders, 64 Cricut cartridges, 3 E2s (one of which is now my little sisters), a Gypsy, a Cricut mini, and an Imagine with 3 image cartridges and 6 ink cartridges. 

 
It was a great day!  Thanks so very much Provo Craft!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment