Thursday, October 25, 2012

Spooktackular Greetings

Greeting cards don't have to be a time-consuming chore...you can make some super cute and easy greeting cards in ten minutes or less.  Here's my Halloween set.
 
I first saw this "Ghostly Glow" card in a copy of 100 Great Ways to Make Cards by Shirley Toogood.  It was so simple and totally cute.  I decided to make a smaller version using a ghost that I cut from my Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge then added the glow affect around my ghosts with white Inkadinkadoo chalk.
 
With my "Ghosties" card all finished up I moved on to my "Trick or Treat" card.  I cut a very simple tag from my Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge then added a tie-dye like effect around the card's border with my Inkadinkadoo chalk.  To finish it off I added a pop of green ribbon.

 
Each card took me only 7 minutes to complete and turned out perfectly playful.  I hope ya'll have a safe and happy Halloween!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment